Panera Bread® Gluten Free Chicken Tortilla Soup
Panera Chicken Tortilla Soup delivers a bakery-cafe inspired favorite in a microwavable cup that you can take with you on-the-go. Seasoned with a hint of cumin and lime, this Panera soup features roasted poblano peppers, corn, black beans and a kick of chile peppers. This gluten free soup cup is made with all white meat from chicken raised without antibiotics and is dairy free.
- One 16 oz cup of Panera Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Bakery-cafe inspired Panera Chicken Tortilla Soup cup that’s easy to enjoy at your convenience
- Gluten free thick soup that is made with roasted poblano peppers, corn, black beans and a kick of chile peppers
- Microwave soup cup is made with all white meat from chicken raised without antibiotics and is dairy free
- Heat this cup of soup in the microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or cook on the stove top to 165 degrees F
Water , Tomatoes ( Tomatoes , Tomato Puree , Calcium Chloride , Citric Acid ) , Black Beans ( Prepared Black Beans , Water , Salt , Ferrous Gluconate [ To Promote Color Retention ] , Calcium Chloride [ To Help Maintain Firmness ] ) , Corn , Chicken ( Chicken Meat , Water , Modified Corn Starch , Salt ) , Onions , Roasted Poblano Peppers , Tortilla Chips ( Ground Corn , Sunflower Or Safflower Oil , Salt ) , Seasoning ( Modified Corn Starch , Salt , Sugar , Chili Peppers , Potato Flour , Dehydrated Onion , Chicken Broth , Cooked Chicken , Yeast Extract , Maltodextrin , Spice , Dehydrated Garlic , Extractives Of Turmeric , Natural Flavor , Extractives Of Paprika , Citric Acid ) , Contains 2% Or Less Of : Lime Juice , Garlic , Cilantro , Modified Corn Starch , Nisin Preparation and Spice .
Free from Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More