Peet's Coffee® Organic French Roast Dark Roast Ground Coffee
Peet's Organic French Roast encompasses our favorite beans for this deepest roast. These beans are from the leading Latin American origins, such as Guatemala and Colombia, where high altitudes enable coffee cherry to mature more slowly, becoming denser, harder, and packed with flavor. These inherently bright, juicy beans retain their bold complexity under the heat of a deep roast. To grow organic coffee is a commitment to environmental stewardship despite an inevitably smaller yield. Where conventional farming benefits from carefully formulated nutrients, organic farming is local and labor intensive, with resources like natural compost, fashioned on the farm. It’s more work to produce less coffee and we're happy to support the extra effort. Enjoy this meticulously grown, deep-roasted coffee that is a bold dedication to flavor, farm, and future.
- Contains One (1) 18 Ounce Bag of Peet's Organic French Roast Ground 100% Arabica Coffee.
- Flavor and Roast: Dark Roast. Chocolate truffle, smoke, caramel. A meticulously grown, deep-roasted coffee that is a bold dedication to flavor, farm, and future.
- Brewing Methods: Our ground coffee is perfectly suited to make drip or a pour over in your Chemex. For other brewing methods - espresso, cold brew, or French press - consider our whole bean coffees and griding at home.
- Incomparable Organics: Our organic coffees must not only pass USDA Organic certification; they must meet our own exacting standards for quality and exceptional flavor.
- Rich. Complex. Incomparable. Masters of our craft for over 50 years.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
City Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.72(146)5(122)4(11)3(11)2(0)1(2)