Peet's® Brazil Medium Roast Ground Coffee
The best natural Brazil coffees exude a flavor like just-roasted hazelnuts. This coffee is from Minas Gerais, the biggest—and we think best—producing state in Brazil.
The natural method of bean preparation is used and what we most prefer in this part of the world. It takes plenty of sun to dry all the way through the skin and sweet pulp of the coffee fruit to the seeds inside. This is done on well-tended patios, where whole cherries are raked continuously, and also on the trees, where a portion of the pickings are left to dry on the branch.
All of our favorite farms also produce coffees by the "pulped natural" method, which involves removing the skin and some of the fruit pulp from the outset, and the "washed" method, which fully removes it, as is the standard in countries like Costa Rica. In Brazil, with lower altitudes and less acidity, we find the typical washed coffee to be somewhat bland. Single Origin Brazil is anything but, making maximal effect of slow sun drying for a thoroughly sweet cup with mild fruit and caramel notes and smooth, full body.
- Contians one (1) 10.5 Ounce Bag of Peet's® Single Origin Brazil Ground 100% Arabica Coffee.
- Flavor and Roast: Medium Roast. Balanced, dried fruit, hazelnut. Whole, ripe coffee cherries from the Minas Gerais region sweeten in the Brazilian sun to create a coffee that is smooth and full-bodied.
- Brewing Methods: Our ground coffee is perfectly suited to make drip or a pour over in your Chemex. For other brewing methods - espresso, cold brew, or French press - consider our whole bean coffees and griding at home.
- Sourcing With Impact: The coffee you buy can impact the welfare of the people and planet. Peet’s® is actively engaged in driving positive impact in communities where our coffees are grown.
- Rich. Complex. Incomparable. Masters of our craft for over 50 years, we hand roast the very best coffees in the world.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
City Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(80)4(22)3(17)2(10)1(3)