Philadelphia Multigrain Bagel Chips & Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip Snack
Philadelphia Bagel Chips and Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip is a great way to snack on the go. Enjoy the perfect flavor combination of multigrain bagel chips with a sweet strawberry cream cheese dip. This ready to serve tray makes a delicious snack at home or a quick and easy lunch at work. Just open the convenient serving tray and you're ready to eat. This delicious snack is made with real fruit and no artificial flavors. This 2.5 ounce bagel chip and cream cheese dip snack comes packaged in a sectioned tray to keep the ingredients separate, and it comes sealed so you can bring this individual snack on the go.
- One 2.5 oz. tray of Philadelphia Bagel Chips & Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip
- Philadelphia Bagel Chips & Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip is a great way to snack on the go
- Each tray includes multigrain bagel chips with a strawberry cream cheese dip
- This ready to serve tray makes a delicious snack at home or a quick and easy lunch at work
- Made with real fruit and no artificial flavors
- Bagel chip snack comes packaged in a sealed tray with individual sections for each ingredient
- Certified Kosher dip
Dip: Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Sugar, Strawberry Puree, Water, Dried Strawberries, Salt, Modified Food Starch, Carob Bean Gum, Vegetable Juice (Color), Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor), Cheese Culture.Bagel Chips: Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Flax Seeds, Corn Meal, Wheat Bran, Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Millet, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Salt, Sugar, Water, Sea Salt, Guar Gum, Oat Fiber, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More