Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Original Icing
Slow down and savor the morning together with warm, freshly-baked Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls. It’s easy to make any day cinnamony sweet with Pillsbury’s ready-to-bake dough and premade icing. These refrigerated cinnamon rolls make a great weekday breakfast or special holiday treat. This family favorite breakfast is ready in just minutes. Imagine the memories you’ll make.
These decadent cinnamon rolls provide a sweet reason for your family to gather around the table. Simply heat the oven to 400° F (or 375° F for a nonstick pan), place the rolls in a greased round pan with the cinnamon top up, bake for 13–17 minutes or until golden brown, and spread the delicious icing on top. Nothing wakes up a day like an oven-fresh cinnamon roll.
- Contains one can of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Original Icing with eight cinnamon rolls
- Refrigerated cinnamon roll dough made with real cinnamon and topped with icing
- Just place in a pan, bake until golden brown and cover in original icing
- No colors from artificial sources or high fructose corn syrup
- Try other Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese or Butter Cream Icing
- Box Tops for Education: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Palm and Soybean Oil, Dextrose, Wheat Starch.Contains 2% or Less of: Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda), Palm Kernel Oil, Salt, Modified Whey, Corn Syrup Solids, Cinnamon, Monoglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Polysorbate 60, Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Annatto Extract (For Color).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More