Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Original Biscuits Canned Dough
Make family meals grand with the home-baked goodness of Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers Biscuits. Kids and adults alike love to pull apart the flaky layers of their warm Grands! biscuits. A great alternative to scratch baking, Grands! refrigerated biscuit dough is ready-to-bake. In just minutes, the air will be filled with the delicious aroma of freshly baked biscuits for you to serve with butter, jam, gravy or more. Imagine the memories you’ll make.
These biscuits will give you time back in your day to focus on what matters by helping with grocery lists and post-baking kitchen cleanup. Simply preheat the oven to 350° F (or 325° F for a nonstick cookie sheet), place refrigerated biscuit dough one to two inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 13-16 minutes or until golden brown. In just a few simple steps, you'll have delicious biscuits without all the fuss!
- FLAKY LAYERS: Enjoy peeling apart the warm; flaky layers of these biscuits
- EVERYDAY USE: Great for breakfast sandwiches; on their own or topped with your favorite spread
- QUICK AND EASY: Just pop; place and bake these canned biscuits until deliciously golden brown
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Simply scan your receipt to earn cash for participating schools
- AT HOME MEMORIES: Imagine the memories you'll make while gathering to enjoy Pillsbury biscuits
Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Soybean and Palm Oil, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Contains 2% or Less of: Vital Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Fractionated Palm Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Mono and Diglycerides, Preservatives (TBHQ, Citric Acid), Butter, Color Added, Natural and Artificial Flavor.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More