Prego® Italian Tomato Sauce with Basil & Garlic
Prego Tomato Basil Garlic Italian Sauce gives the sweet and savory flavors of vine-ripened tomatoes, basil and a hint of garlic. Enjoy this classic blend of ingredients with pasta or as a base for your family-pleasing recipes. Try this tomato sauce in your next pasta and meatballs, chicken parmesan, or bolognese for a new quick and easy take on your favorite dishes. Prego pasta sauces are made with savory herbs and seasonings you can taste in every bite. Whether you're in the mood for a zesty tomato sauce or a rich, creamy Alfredo sauce-Prego brings irresistible taste your whole family will love. And with a variety of sauces to feed every diet, there's something for everyone at the table. Visit prego.com/recipes for more recipe inspiration!
- One (1) 24 oz Prego Italian Tomato Sauce with Basil & Garlic jar
- Flavorful Tomato Sauce: Made with sweet, vine-ripened tomatoes that are blended with basil and garlic for a savory taste that is authentically Italian
- Gluten Free Pasta Sauce: Made almost entirely of vegetables, this pasta sauce is naturally gluten free and low in fat
- Loaded With Vegetables: With tomatoes as the number one ingredient, it's no wonder each half cup serving delivers 40% of your daily vegetables
- Quick & Easy Dinners: Pour it over pasta, use it as a base for your own recipe, or add it to a family favorite
Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Diced Tomatoes in Tomato Juice, Canola Oil, Sugar, Contains Less Than 1% of: Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Citric Acid, Spices, Basil, Natural Flavoring.
Contains Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
City Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.66(894)5(667)4(173)3(41)2(6)1(7)