Primal Kitchen Coconut Chocolate Collagen Fuel Peptide Drink Mix
PRIMAL KITCHEN® COLLAGEN FUEL® Drink Mix - Chocolate Coconut is full of just the good stuff: that means no refined sugar, dairy, whey, or soy. We used only high-quality, carefully-selected ingredients to create a keto certified and paleo friendly mix that pairs perfectly with your morning coffee or post-workout shake. Coconut milk powder, organic fair-trade cocoa powder, monk fruit extract, and a pinch of sea salt make this a delicious treat for your body and taste buds. Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins in the human body. Made with 10g of collagen peptides. this drink mix is a super simple, extra-tasty way to help support hair, skin, and nails. Just shake, stir, or blend into your favorite drink to enjoy the benefits of collagen peptides!
- COLLAGEN SUPPORT: Made with 10g of bovine collagen peptides per serving, this collagen powder helps support skin, hair, and nails
- FAIR-TRADE COCOA POWDER & REAL INGREDIENTS: Enjoy that chocolate taste responsibly with ethically sourced cocoa powder, plus coconut milk powder and monk fruit extract
- KETO CERTIFIED and PALEO FRIENDLY: Our Collagen Protein Powder is made with collagen peptides, and without refined sugar, dairy, whey, or soy ingredients
- A SIMPLE ADDITION: Simply stir, shake, or blend this tasty powder or individual powder packets into your favorite coffee drink or smoothie
- "NO GLUTEN AND SUGAR FREE*: Our collagen protein powder features a delicious taste made without sugar, or grains *Not a low calorie food. See nutrition information for saturated fat content"
Grass Fed Hydrolyzed Collagen , Coconut Milk Powder , Organic Fair Trade , Cocoa Powder , Inulin , Konjac , Monk Fruit Extract , Sea Salt , Organic Cocoa Extract .
Contains Coconuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More