Primal Kitchen Green Goddess Dressing & Marinade
Dress your salad in something divine with PRIMAL KITCHEN® Green Goddess Dressing. Made without soy and with pure avocado oil, this dressing will make you fall in love with a new favorite! Dunk crudité and douse salads in a creamy combination of coconut aminos, spicy tarragon, organic dijon mustard, and organic apple cider vinegar for a new favorite Whole30 Approved, Paleo Friendly and Keto Approved dressing.
- WHOLE30 APPROVED®: PRIMAL KITCHEN® Green Goddess Dressing is Whole30 Approved and ready to pair with farmers market favorites
- PALEO AND KETO FRIENDLY: This dressing is paleo and keto friendly, and simply, uncompromisingly delicious
- MADE WITHOUT SOY: We’re so over soy ingredients. PRIMAL KITCHEN Green Goddess dressing is made without safflower, sunflower, soy, and canola oils
- MADE WITH AVOCADO OIL: Pure avocado oil is refined to create the perfect, velvety consistency to our PRIMAL KITCHEN Dressings
- SAME TASTE, HIGH-QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Keep it easy and satisfying with ingredients like organic eggs, organic apple cider vinegar and organic dijon mustard
Avocado Oil, Water, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Dijon Mustard (Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Water, Organic Mustard Seed, Sea Salt, Organic Spices), Organic Coconut Aminos (Organic Coconut Sap, Sea Salt), Organic Distilled Vinegar, Organic Gum Acacia, Organic Guar Gum, Sea Salt, Organic Eggs, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate (Adds a Negligible Amount of Sugar), Organic Black Pepper, Organic Garlic, Organic Chives, Tarragon, Organic Parsley, Organic Savory, Organic Rosemary Extract.
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
City Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.