Progresso™ Toppers™ Broccoli Cheese Soup
Top off a delicious meal with Progresso Toppers Broccoli Cheese Soup. This single-serving of our delicious, cheesy broccoli cheese soup comes with crunchy topping in the lid. Add an extra crunch of flavor and texture to this quick-and-easy microwavable soup. Progresso Toppers are great for weekday lunches at the office. You'll love the decadent, comforting flavors of broccoli cheese soup.
- BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP WITH TOPPING: Enjoy Progresso Toppers Broccoli Cheese Soup with crunchy topping in the lid
- ADDED TEXTURE: You'll love every bite of this comforting soup with an added crunch
- DELECTABLE FLAVORS: Savor every bite of broccoli cheese soup made with tasty chopped broccoli; cream cheese and cheddar cheese
- SINGLE SERVING: Enjoy a single serving cup of soup as part of a warm; comforting meal
- PER SERVING: Enjoy this microwavable soup at 280 calories per serving
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Progresso; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for your school or a school in need
Broccoli Cheese Soup: Chicken Broth, Broccoli, Cream, Modified Food Starch. Contains Less than 2% of: Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Cultures), Broccoli (Dried), Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Dried) (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Flavor, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Dried) (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Buttermilk, Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sugar, Spice, Maltodextrin, Color (Annatto Extract, Paprika Extract, Beta Carotene), Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Lactic Acid, Oyster Cracker: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), High Oleic Canola Oil, Salt, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Extracts of Malted Barley and Corn, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Milk (Dried), Dried Yeast, Gum Arabic, Papain, Enzymes.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...