Pukka Organic Tulsi Clarity Herbal Tea Sachets
In a busy world we often seek space. Tulsi - sacred in its native India - is famed for this. The Rama, Krishna and lemon essences blend to sharpen your senses as these magical herbs combine. Infuse, sip, let the clouds disperse and your wisdom arise. Every Pukka plastic-free tea bag comes in its own recyclable envelope to retain the essential oils in our organic herbs. Each bag has two chambers, allowing these incredible herbs to flow and release the full potency in your cup. To help the flavours to fully disperse, pour boiling water directly on the bag. Every herb loves the water, so leave them to steep for the perfect brew. Infuse for up to 15 minutes. Boiling just the water you need helps make every cup of Pukka tea as sustainable as it can be.
Good news for a beam of clarity and a joyful lift of spirits. We create things that help you, help nature and everything in-between. It’s called conservation through commerce – striving to positively change the world for you, business and the planet. We are a B Corp organisation, Giving back 1% for the Planet, Fair for Life and FairWild certified.
- A rainbow of tulsi for celebrating in the blue sky of clarity
- Naturally caffeine free and ethically sourced, 100% organically grown ingredients
- Bring these incredible herbs alive by infusing in freshly boiled water for up to 15 minutes
- We are proud to be 1% for the planet. This product is certified Fair for Life
- Good news for a beam of clarity and a joyful lift of spirits
- Made with organic green, purple and lemon tulsi - also known as holy basil