SpaghettiOs® A to Z's Canned Pasta with Meatballs
Dig into a dish the whole family will enjoy with SpaghettiOs® A to Z's Canned Pasta with Meatballs. Each bite features alphabet pasta to add some fun to lunchtime. This canned food puts a yummy spin on original SpaghettiOs® with the addition of savory meatballs and letter shapes. One cup of microwave pasta has 1/2 cup of vegetables and 11 grams of protein as part of lunch or dinner.
- One (1) 15.6 oz can of SpaghettiOs® A to Z's Canned Pasta with Meatballs
- Neat alphabet pasta that adds character to every bite
- Canned SpaghettiOs® feature delicious tomato sauce and meatballs made with chicken and beef for a lunchtime the whole family will love
- SpaghettiOs® canned pasta and meatballs features 1/2 cup of vegetables and 11 grams of protein per 1 cup serving
- Serve 1 cup of SpaghettiOs® as a healthy kids entree, pack some as part of a kids lunch or enjoy as part of a nostalgic adult lunch or dinner
- Microwave food that is easy to prepare in as little as 3 minutes
- Pasta can is recyclable
WATER, TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), MEATBALLS MADE WITH CHICKEN AND BEEF (CHICKEN, WATER, BEEF, BREAD CRUMBS [ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), DEXTROSE, SALT, YEAST, SOYBEAN OIL], MECHANICALLY SEPARATED CHICKEN, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SALT, ONION POWDER, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, NATURAL FLAVORING), ENRICHED PASTA (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF: SALT, ENZYME MODIFIED CHEDDAR CHEESE (CHEDDAR CHEESE [CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, CALCIUM CHLORIDE], WATER, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, ENZYMES), VEGETABLE OIL, CITRIC ACID, YEAST EXTRACT, ENZYME MODIFIED BUTTER, NATURAL FLAVORING, NONFAT MILK, SODIUM PHOSPHATE. CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Carrots and their derivates,Milk and its derivates. May contain Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...