Spice Islands Ground Saigon Cinnamon
Spice Islands Ground Saigon Cinnamon delivers rich, warm flavor to your baked goods. Used as a delicious ingredient in a wide array of food, this ground cinnamon gives just a bit of red-hot, candy-like taste to sweet and savory dishes. Sourced from cassia trees, Spice Islands Ground Saigon Cinnamon has a sweet cinnamon flavor and an intense fragrance. Use this ground cinnamon to add a flavorful kick to snickerdoodle cookies and coffee cake, or add it to broth to cook fragrant rice. The Spice Islands brand takes steps to preserve the rich, authentic flavors found in the world's herbs and spices.
- One 1.9 ounce jar of Spice Islands Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- Ground Saigon Cinnamon spice has a deliciously red-hot, candy-like flavor that is as rich and warm as its color
- Include this cinnamon in baked goods like snickerdoodle cookies and coffee cake, or add it to broth
- Spice Islands Ground Saigon Cinnamon doesn't contain any added sugars, fillers, or other ingredients
- Store this spice jar away from heat, light and moisture for ultimate freshness
- This ground cinnamon spice is the secret ingredient in a wide array of savory and sweet Middle Eastern and Mediterranean dishes
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...