St Joseph® 81mg Enteric Coated Aspirin
St. Joseph is the original low dose aspirin for a doctor-directed aspirin regimen to help some individuals prevent a recurrent heart attack or ischemic stroke and has been trusted in America for over 100 years. Talk to your doctor before starting or changing an aspirin regimen. St. Joseph Low Dose Aspirin is available in tiny, easy-to-swallow safety coated micro tablets or as tasty, easy-to-chew orange-flavored aspirin tablets. When taken during a suspected heart attack, St. Joseph's Low Dose Aspirin chewable tablets may help to save your life.
- EASY-TO-SWALLOW ENTERIC COATED LOW DOSE ASPIRIN: Safety coated micro tablets delay aspirin release so that the tablet can pass through the stomach before dissolving to help reduce the potentially irritating effects of aspirin on the stomach lining
- LOW DOSE ASPIRIN REGIMEN: Recommended by doctors and leading health organizations to help some individuals prevent a recurring heart attack or ischemic stroke
- CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR: Aspirin therapy is not right for everyone, so always talk to your doctor before starting or changing any aspirin regimen
- PAIN RELIEF: For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains
- PUT A LITTLE LOVE IN YOUR HEART: You put your heart into everything you love. For generations, St. Joseph Low Dose Aspirin has been a staple of households as America’s first and most trusted low dose aspirin for families
Ratings and Reviews
City Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(1)5(1)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)