Tazo® Organic Zen™ Green Tea Bags
TAZO® Regenerative ZEN™ is made from Fair Trade Certified™ ingredients grown with regenerative agriculture practices and principles that improve the health of the soil and ensure better care for the farmers who grow our teas. Infused with crisp spearmint leaves, fresh lemon verbena, and zesty lemongrass, this organic green tea blend will kick off your mornings on a high note. And with just the right amount of caffeine, it’s the perfect pick-me-up for those slow afternoons. Comes packaged with 16 individual tea bags for your sipping pleasure, and it's Kosher, Fair Trade and Non-GMO Project Verified. Simply bring 8 fl oz of fresh, filtered water to a boil, pour over the tea bag, steep for 3 minutes, and bam! You’re ready to take that first invigorating sip (and the second, third, and fourth...we could go on forever.) At TAZO®, we’re not just a tea company. We’re a group of tea-obsessed people on a mission to challenge the status quo. This doesn’t stop at exciting, new tea blends; it continues with making the world a better place. That means investing in regenerative growing practices. Stepping up for environmental justice. And shining a spotlight on important issues (like the climate crisis) to help our communities—and the planet. So choose your favorite blend, brew a cup, and let's stir things up.
- TAZO® Regenerative – Organic ZEN is an invigorating green tea blend
- This organic tea blend pairs crisp spearmint leaves with lemon verbena and zesty lemongrass
- This Non-GMO tea is brewed with just enough caffeine to wake you up without throwing off your groove
- Easy prep: just bring fresh, filtered water to a boil, pour over tea bag, and steep for 3 minutes
- Our Kosher and Non-GMO tea comes conveniently packaged in 36 individual tea bags
- Feel good about your cup:USDA Organic, NonGMO Project Verified, Rainforest Alliance Certified made from Fair Trade Certified ingredients
Ratings and Reviews
City Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.