Tom's of Maine Kids Help Save the Animals Blueberry Anticavity Toothpaste
Activate your child's inner eco-warrior with Tom's of Maine Children's Natural Toothpaste, which helps support endangered animals. Featuring the panda, this children's toothpaste with fluoride helps introduce future generations to wildlife conservation while making brushing fun. Your child will love the wildly great-tasting blueberry flavor, and you will love the anticavity protection. Plus, this kids toothpaste is dye free, gluten free, vegan and never tested on animals. Tom's of Maine is proud to support World Wildlife Fund with a donation of $100,000, plus 10% of profits from each product sold from June 1, 2021 through May 31, 2022 (up to a total of $125,000).
Tom's of Maine products only use ingredients that meet its Stewardship standards for natural, sustainable and responsible, helping empower families to live more naturally. Tom's of Maine is a Certified B-Corp and meets the highest standards of social and environmental performance, as well as public transparency. The company donates 10% of profits to charities committed to children's health, education and the environment. Thank you for supporting Tom's of Maine.
- One 5.1-ounce tube of Tom's of Maine Children's Natural Anticavity Toothpaste in Blueberry Flavor
- Each purchase helps support endangered animals through the World Wildlife Fund
- Children's toothpaste with fluoride helps protect teeth from cavities
- Natural kids toothpaste in grape flavor encourages brushing habits
- Contains no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors and is not tested on animals