Tyson® Any'tizers® Frozen Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites
Tyson® Any'tizers® Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites are glazed with sweet, smoky honey barbecue sauce and breaded to crispy perfection. These frozen appetizers are made with all white meat chicken from chicken raised with no antibiotics ever and provide 12 grams of protein per serving. Prepare these honey BBQ chicken bites in the oven or microwave for a tasty snack.
- One 24 oz resealable package of Tyson Any'tizers Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites
- Juicy, breaded chicken bites glazed with honey BBQ sauce for sweet, smoky flavor
- Made with all white meat chicken and provides 12 grams of protein per 3 oz serving
- Ready to eat, crispy chicken is a great alternative to chicken nuggets
- Delicious on their own or with dipping sauce for an after school snack or crowd pleasing party appetizer
- Fully cooked frozen chicken, heat with a microwave, conventional oven or air fryer
Boneless, skinless chicken breast with rib meat, water, wheat flour, brown sugar, honey, tomato paste, vinegar, contains 2% or less of the following: canola oil, corn syrup solids, dried yeast, extractives of paprika, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), lemon juice, modified corn starch, modified food starch, molasses, mustard (distilled vinegar, water, mustard seed, salt, turmeric, paprika, spice, garlic powder), natural flavor, onion powder, polysorbate 80, salt, smoke flavor, smoked paprika, sodium phosphates, spice extractives, spices, sucralose non-nutritive sweetener, sugar, wheat gluten, Worcestershire sauce (distilled white vinegar, molasses, water, salt, sugar, tamarind extract, onions, garlic, cloves, natural flavorings, chili pepper extract), xanthan gum, yellow corn flour. Breading set in vegetable oil
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Mustard and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More