Vitacost Shirataki Gluten Free Fettuccine Pasta
Fettuccine Alfredo may be your favorite – but it’s the kind of meal that leaves you with a mountain of guilt. Sure, you could swap the heavy cream, butter and cheese for lighter ingredients, but what about the pasta itself?
Enter your new favorite noodle – Vitacost® Shirataki Fettuccine Pasta! Made from the root of the Konnyaku Imo plant, this pasta is packed with healthy soluble fiber, with fewer carbohydrates and calories (it’s so low-cal, it’s practically no-cal!) per serving than traditional fettuccine.
- Vegan, plant-based noodles
- 5 calories, ZERO guilt!
- Free of gluten and soy
- Use in all your favorite pasta dishes
- Packaged in a BPA-free bag
How to enjoy
Don’t be thrown off by the unique aroma when you open the package! Follow these instructions and you’ll have perfect pasta:
- Pour pasta into a strainer and rinse under cold water for at least 30-60 seconds.
- Add to a saucepan, cover with water and boil uncovered for 1 minute.
- Drain and pat dry or place in a skillet over low heat until dry.
- Add to your favorite dish and enjoy the guilt-free miracle of 5-calorie pasta!
Water , Konjac Flour and Calcium Hydroxide .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More