All-American Ice Cream Float
Scorching summer days call for decadent indulgences like this All-American Ice Cream Float. It's a versatile beverage that doubles as a dessert or a delightful adult cocktail. Everyone will enjoy this patriotic, gluten-free, frozen and fizzy treat!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- 1 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 gallon sparkling water
- Fresh blueberries
- Wet tall glasses and chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Layer the bottom of the chilled glass with a generous splash of grenadine.
- Add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Pour sparkling water on top and garnish with 2-4 fresh blueberries. Serve immediately with an iced tea spoon and straw. Enjoy!
- Tip: Don't have fresh blueberries in the house? Mix it up by adding different types of fruit, such as strawberries, raspberries or peaches. Want a float with some kick? Substitute sparkling wine for the sparkling water.