Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktails
Nothing gets a Thanksgiving get-together started like a seasonal cocktail. Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktails are a great option to serve to your guests.
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 2 tablespoons P$$T…™ Ground Cinnamon
- Orange wedge
- 6 ounces apple cider
- 3 tablespoons Simple Truth® Organic Granulated Sugar
- Rosemary sprig (for garnish)
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together in a plastic bag and pour onto a shallow dish or plate.
- Coat the edge of a cocktail glass with an orange wedge.
- Dip your cocktail glass, edge side down, into the cinnamon and sugar mixture to create a sugarcoated rim.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour 2 ounces bourbon and 6 ounces apple cider into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake, stir and strain the cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with the orange wedge and rosemary sprig.