Cinnamon sugar and crisp apple flavor create a cocktail that’s both sweet and refreshing.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup tequila
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1⁄4 cup triple sec
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Apple slices, to garnish
- Place the water in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Dip the rims of four glasses into the water, then into the cinnamon sugar. Set aside.
- In a small pitcher, combine the tequila, apple cider and triple sec. Pour into the prepared glasses.
- Serve with ice cubes, a lime wedge and apple slices. Refrigerate leftovers.