Apple Pumpkin Crescents
This easy and delicious pumpkin treat is made with pumpkin filling and topped with apples and melted butter…yum!
Serves: 16Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) crescent rolls
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (from an 8 oz. package)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare crescent dough as directed on the package.
- In medium bowl, combine pumpkin puree, cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract and dark brown sugar. Mix well with a mixer.
- Place 1 tablespoon pumpkin mixture on the center of each triangle; spread evenly, leaving about ¼” of each side without mixture. Place an apple slice on top of the wide end of each triangle. Roll each triangle starting at the wide end to form the crescents. Place on 2 baking pans and bake for about 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush each crescent with melted butter; serve warm.