Arctic Blast Blueberry Frozen Pops
Yogurt, blueberries and granola make for a chill breakfast that tastes like a blast of arctic yum.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 8 hours 20 minutesTotal: 8 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blueberry preserves
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt, divided
- 1/2 cup granola
- Kids: In a bowl, coarsely mash blueberries with a fork; stir in preserves and lemon zest. In another bowl, thoroughly mix ¼ cup yogurt and granola.
- Kids: Set out 6 frozen pop molds (3 ounces each). Spoon 1 tablespoon of yogurt into each mold; tap molds to settle the yogurt. Spoon 1 tablespoon blueberry mixture into each mold, followed by 1 tablespoon yogurt-granola mixture, another tablespoon blueberry mixture, and 1 tablespoon yogurt to fill the mold. Tap the molds gently to settle the contents; wipe the rims clean, then add tops and sticks.
- Kids: Freeze pops overnight. To release them, rinse the molds under hot running water for about 30 seconds, until the frozen pops slide out. Freeze any leftovers.