Bagel and Lox Board
Loaded with everyone’s favorite bagel toppings, this delicious board is easy to make ahead and store in the fridge. When it’s time to break the fast, simply remove the toppings from the fridge and serve with bagels.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 oz. plain cream cheese spread
- 8 oz. chive and onion cream cheese spread
- 2 packages (4 oz. each) lox or smoked salmon
- 3 avocados, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 4 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 3 mini cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 5 oz. mixed cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup mixed olives
- 2 sprigs fresh chives and/or dill
- 8 bagels in a variety of flavors, such as plain, poppy seed, everything seasoning or sesame seed
- Place cream cheeses in separate dishes, then place on a board.
- Decoratively place lox or smoked salmon, avocado, radishes, cucumber, tomatoes, eggs, red onion and lemons on the board. Place olives around the board and top with fresh chives and/or dill.
- Serve bagels alongside board. Refrigerate leftovers.