This light & yummy turkey chili recipe with colorful toppings is great football party food!
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Low Sodium Free Range Chicken Broth
- 1 container (14.74 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Hot Salsa
- 1 can (15 oz.) Great Northern beans, drained
- Chopped cilantro, diced avocado, pico de gallo and tortilla chips for serving
- In a large pot heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add turkey and cook, stirring, until turkey is no longer pink.
- Add chili powder, salt, pepper, chicken broth, salsa and beans. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- To serve, ladle into bowls and top garnish serving with cilantro, diced avocado, pico de gallo and crushed tortilla chips.