Chicken Torta Sliders
A go-to for game time! With crusty hard rolls, tender chicken and tasty toppings, you’ll need to act fast to tackle one of these sliders.
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 container (14.74 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Medium Fire Roasted Salsa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 French rolls
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- Place chicken thighs in a slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper. Pour salsa over the chicken. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for at least 8 hours.
- Use two forks to shred the chicken and incorporate the juices.
- To serve, split the rolls and top with chicken and the remaining ingredients as toppings.