Chocolate-Dipped Valentine’s Day Wafer Sandwiches
You only need four simple ingredients to make these fun Chocolate-Dipped Valentine’s Day Wafer Sandwiches! In fact, they are so easy to make that you can even let the kids get in on the chocolate dipping fun.
Serves: 10Difficulty: Easy
- 20 Original Vanilla Wafers
- 3⁄4 cup strawberry frosting
- 1 cup white chocolate candy melts
- 1 cup dark chocolate candy melts
- Red and pink sprinkles
- On a piece of parchment paper, place 10 of the vanilla wafers bottom side up. Spoon the strawberry frosting into a pastry bag fitted with a frosting tip that has a large opening. Pipe about 1 generous tablespoon of frosting onto the wafers. Top each with the remaining 10 vanilla wafers.
- Melt the dark chocolate and white chocolate candy melts separately according to package instructions. Dip each wafer sandwich halfway into either the white or dark chocolate. Gently shake off the excess and place back onto the parchment paper. Quickly top with the sprinkles. Repeat this for the 9 remaining wafer sandwiches.
- Allow the chocolate to completely harden and serve immediately. Any leftover wafer sandwiches can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days.