Clementine Pecan Acorn Squash
Fresh and festive! We love the zesty citrus notes of this sensational side dish.
Serves: 5Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 clementines, zested and halved
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 acorn squash, seeded and cut into ½” slices
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the zest from 2 clementines in a bowl. Juice the clementines with a citrus juicer into the bowl and add the butter, honey, cinnamon and salt.
- Place the acorn squash slices in a baking sheet and drizzle with clementine juice. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 15 minutes, then flip slices and continue baking 15-20 minutes, until easily pierced with a fork. Serve with remaining clementine zest, if desired, and refrigerate leftovers.