Cranberry Citrus Punch
Cranberries have always been a key part of Thanksgiving, and now you can incorporate them into kid-friendly punch that’s easy to make right before the big feast. The cranberry juice cocktail, orange juice and lemon-lime soda make this non-alcoholic drink perfect for guests of all ages.
- 1 bottle (64 oz.) cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 two limes, thinly sliced
- Mix cranberry juice cocktail, orange juice and lemon-lime soda in a large pitcher.
- Stir in sliced oranges and limes.
- Chill punch until ready to serve.