Crumbled Meat with Peppers and Onions
Tender bits of beef combined with sautéed peppers and onions is a flavorful base for a delicious dinner!
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound Simple Truth™ Grass Fed Ground Beef, 85% Lean
- 1 pound grass fed bulk Italian sausage
- 2 cups colored sweet peppers, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- In a 12” skillet over medium-high heat, add crumbled beef and sausage. Cook and stir until slightly pink, 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients. Cook and stir until peppers and onions are softened, 10-12 minutes. Cool; store refrigerated.
- Use meat mixture as a base for soup, tacos, scrambled eggs, vegetable and meat bowls.