Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast
This easy air fryer recipe results in juicy and flavorful turkey that’ll pair perfectly with your favorite side dishes.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 55 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 5 pounds bone-in turkey breast, ribs removed, or 3 lb. boneless turkey breast, patted dry
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- In small bowl, combine salt, paprika, garlic, pepper, rosemary and thyme.
- Rub turkey with oil and spice mixture; arrange in air fryer basket skin-side down.
- Air fry 25 minutes; flip so skin side is up. Continuing cooking an additional 20 to 30 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Let rest 5 minutes before carving.