Grilled Blueberry and Brie Chicken Flatbread
Here’s a fresh take on flatbread that features in-season produce and tangy Brie cheese.
Tip: Use rotisserie chicken for the cooked chicken.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups water
- 1 pint raspberries, washed
- 1 cup Kroger® Granulated Sugar
- 1 artisan flatbread
- 1 cup cooked chicken, bite-size pieces
- 5 ounces Brie cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries, washed
- Basil, chopped for garnish
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add the raspberries and sugar. Allow to boil for 45-60 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-hot heat.
- Place flatbread on a cutting board. Spread the chicken evenly, then top with Brie and blueberries.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, until the cheese has melted and heated through. Place on cutting board after cooked.
- Drizzle the raspberry compote over the grilled flatbread and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.