Grilled Chicken Sloppy Joes
This recipe is great for summertime!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 6 kaiser rolls
- 1 cup coleslaw
- 4 each chicken breasts, grilled, sliced into strips
- In a saucepan, add oil, brown sugar, mustard, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and vinegar. Heat for 3-5 minutes. Add chicken; combine. Cover and heat throughout, another 3-5 minutes.
- Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto bottom half of each bun. Top with coleslaw, dividing evenly. Cover each with top of bun.