Grilled Orange Citrus Chicken Breasts
Using a homemade orange-yogurt marinade helps keep your chicken moist and infuses every bite with flavorful citrus and herbs.
Serves: 4Prep: 30 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt or plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, plus more for garnish
- 1⁄4 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch green onions
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- In large plastic resealable bag, combine yogurt, orange juice, zest, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper. Add chicken breasts; let marinate 15 to 60 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Grill chicken 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until internal temperature reaches 165°F. When chicken is almost done, grill green onions until lightly charred.
- Serve chicken and green onions with rice. Top with orange zest. Refrigerate leftovers.