Grilled Sweet Corn and Blueberry Salad
Bring the best of summer produce together in this easy and impressive side dish.
Serves: 8Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 6 baby cucumbers, chopped
- 1 pint blueberries
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Private Selection™ White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill corn 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until nicely charred in places. Allow to cool.
- Remove kernels from corn cob and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl with corn, stirring to combine. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Refrigerate leftovers.