Grilled Tilapia Tacos
In this mouthwatering taco meal, quick-marinated tilapia is grilled to flaky perfection and paired with crunchy slaw and fresh pico de gallo.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 corn tortillas, lightly toasted
- Pico de gallo, to serve
- Avocado, sliced, to serve
- In deep baking dish, place tilapia. Add 2 tablespoons lime juice, garlic, paprika, cumin and olive oil. Let marinate 15 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium heat. On grill grid, grill fillets 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until opaque and grill marks appear.
- In medium bowl, toss together green cabbage, purple cabbage, carrots, 2 tablespoons lime juice and cilantro.
- Serve tilapia in tortilla. Top with cabbage mixture, pico de gallo and avocado. Refrigerate leftovers.