Grilled Vegetable Kabobs
Use your creativity with whatever fresh veggies are on hand. This colorful medley of vegetables makes for a beautiful table.
- 1 zucchini, 1-inch sliced
- whole mushrooms, Cleaned
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 3-inch cubes
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 3-inch cubes
- 1 onion, cut into 2-inch wedges
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- fresh corn, cut into 2-inch wheels
- olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- red potatoes, small
- Place potatoes in a pot. Cover with water 2-inches above potatoes. Bring to a boil. Turn down to a simmer and cook until just tender, about 8 minutes. Drain, cool slightly and slice in half.
- Soak wooden skewers for 10 minutes (or use metal skewers). Then thread vegetables onto skewers. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill until grill marks appear, about 4 minutes, then turn and repeat.