Herb Crusted Tenderloin Roast
Not only does the house smell fragrant from the rosemary, the pork really benefits from this simple rub.
- 1 package boneless pork tenderloin, about 2 1/2 pounds
- rosemary sprigs
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Meanwhile, pluck rosemary from stems and mince. Combine rosemary, olive oil, garlic, pepper, vinegar and salt. Rub seasoning mixture over pork. Roast for about 25 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 140°F to 145°F.
- Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil, let rest for 10 minutes. Pour any juices over the meat.