Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese
This creamy, cheesy recipe is loaded with bold buffalo flavor for an instant kick. Make a full batch and enjoy the flavorful leftovers for lunch!
Serves: 10Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 package (1 oz.) Kroger Brand Ranch Dip Mix
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce, divided
- 1 box (16 oz.) Kroger Brand Elbow Macaroni Pasta
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 1/2 cups Colby jack cheese, shredded
- Ranch, to serve
- Parsley, for garnish
- In Instant Pot on sauté function, add 2 tablespoons butter and chicken. Sprinkle ranch mix over chicken; sauté until chicken is done.
- Stir in ½ cup buffalo sauce. Hit cancel button, then add pasta, remaining 2 tablespoons butter and water.
- Place lid on pot; turn valve to sealing. Cook on high 4 minutes, then allow to naturally release.
- Remove lid and gradually stir in remaining ¼ cup buffalo sauce, cream and shredded cheese.
- Serve warm with ranch and fresh parsley.