Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings
Looking for a dish to go from prep to plate in under 30 minutes? This quick, delicious meal is just what you need on busy weeknights.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 stick butter
- 4 ounces all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 quart Simple Truth™ Chicken Stock
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Kroger® Frozen Mirepoix
- 1 container deli cold-case roasted pulled chicken breast
- 1 quart whole milk
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 can Kroger® Buttermilk Biscuits
- Set programmable pressure cooker to sauté and allow to preheat.
- Cut butter into pats and add to pot. Stir in flour, then salt and pepper. Add chicken stock; stir in vegetables and chicken.
- Cut biscuits into ½” cubes and add to cooker.
- Stir in milk then cover and set cooker to steam with seal valve closed.
- Steam for 10 minutes, then use quick vent to release steam and cover with towel. Remove lid and add garnish with parsley.