Irish Cheddar and Potato Pizza with Leeks and Sausage
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at home by serving this Irish-inspired pizza with your favorite Guinness beer.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 premade pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 Yukon Gold potatoes, sliced thin
- 1 quart water
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 leek rinsed and sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄2 pound sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups Murray’s Irish Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine 1 quart warm water and salt and stir until salt is dissolved. Place sliced potatoes in water and set aside for 15 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- Sauté leeks in butter for 3 minutes.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of the pizza crust. Top with potatoes, rosemary, sausage, leeks and cheeses.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers.