Italian Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
Store bought Italian dressing adds great flavor to a dinner that cooks together on one pan for fast and easy clean-up.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 50 minutesTotal: 1 hour
- 1 pound small red potatoes, large diced
- 5 tablespoons Kroger® Zesty Italian Dressing & Marinade, divided
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 8 ounces broccoli florets
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Toss together potatoes, 2 tablespoons dressing, cheese and rosemary. Roast 15 minutes; remove from oven and push to one side of pan.
- Toss chicken with 3 tablespoons dressing and season with salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place in the middle third of the baking sheet.
- Toss together broccoli, tomatoes, olive oil, salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place on remaining side of baking sheet.
- Roast 20-25 minutes until potatoes are tender and chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Refrigerate leftovers.