Lemon Pepper Sautéed Cabbage
Easy, flavorful and healthy...there’s so much to love about this yummy side dish!
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesCook: 7 minutesTotal: 12 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon Private Selection™ Avocado Oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small cabbage (about 1 ½ lbs.), core removed, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, cabbage, garlic and salt.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until cabbage is tender, 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add lemon zest and pepper. Adjust seasoning to taste. Refrigerate leftovers.