This St. Patrick’s Day bark is filled with candies, sprinkles and Lucky Charms marshmallows.
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Kroger® Vanilla Candy Coating, melted
- 1⁄2 cup green candy melts, melted
- 1 cup Lucky Charms, marshmallow pieces, sorted from box of cereal
- 2 cups assorted candies
- 2 teaspoons sprinkles
- Wooden skewer
- Before starting, have all ingredients ready. You’ll need to work quickly before the bark sets up.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the candy coating according to package directions and spread on the parchment paper.
- Drop spoonfuls of melted green candy melts on top of the white bark and swirl with a wooden skewer.
- Top with marshmallows, candies and sprinkles.
- When cool, break into pieces and store in an airtight container.