Murray's Grilled Flatbread with Peach, Burrata and Sopressata
This mouthwatering summer pizza layers arugula, burrata, sweet-tangy peaches and salty prosciutto over a crispy flatbread.
Serves: 1Prep: 10 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 small bunch arugula
- 2 fresh peaches, cut into medium-width slices
- 3 ounces Murray’s Prosciutto di Parma
- 3 ounces Murray's Sopressata, sliced
- 8 ounces burrata, each ball cut into 6 pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cracked black pepper
- 1 flatbread
- Toss peaches in vinegar, oil and pinch of salt until just coated. Set aside.
- On grill or in oven, warm flatbread. If grilling, brush lightly with olive oil to improve crispness and flavor.
- On bread, arrange arugula, burrata slices and peach slices. Drape slices of prosciutto between burrata and peach pieces.
- Finish by drizzling oil across the top, then sprinkling with salt and cracked pepper.