Oceanside Smoothie Bowl
The first smoothie bowls were served in Southern California as a way to chill out after a day at the beach. It’s easy to make one at home — and be sure to spend some time arranging toppings!
Serves: 2Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups Private Selection™ Frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 plum, pitted and sliced thin
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- Adults: In a blender, purée the banana, frozen strawberries, milk, yogurt and orange juice until smooth.
- Kids: Pour evenly into 2 bowls, leaving enough room for the toppings.
- Kids: Top each bowl with ½ of the plum slices, raspberries, blueberries, pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes.
- Kids: Garnish each bowl with a few mint leaves, if desired.
- Kids: Enjoy by the spoonful. Serve immediately, refrigerating any leftovers.