Overnight French Toast Bake
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 loaf brioche (1 lb.), cut into 2” pieces
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄3 cups brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 cups assorted fresh berries
- Butter a 13”x9” baking dish.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, half-and-half, vanilla and cinnamon. Add bread and gently stir. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, preheat oven to 350°F. In a small saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar and corn syrup and heat until bubbling. Pour over bread and egg mixture. Bake uncovered for 40 minutes. Serve with fresh berries.
- Refrigerate leftovers.