Mini pancakes can delight all ages when used as a base for breakfast sliders. If you have helpers in the kitchen, ask for a hand to quickly assemble a lot of little sliders in short order.
Serves: 12Prep: 25 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 strips Kroger® Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon, each slice cut into thirds
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 box (14.1 oz.) frozen mini pancakes
- 1/4 guacamole
- 6 slices ham, cut in half
- 3 slices cheese, cut into quarters
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Reserve 1 teaspoon bacon drippings.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs and milk with fork or whisk until well mixed.
- In same skillet, cook eggs in reserved bacon drippings over medium heat, stirring gently, 1-2 minutes or until still moist but set.
- Heat pancakes as directed on package. For each slider, spread about 1 teaspoon guacamole on one side of pancake. Fold ham slices into quarters and place on guacamole. Top with bacon, cheese slice, scrambled egg and another pancake. Secure with wooden pick.