Rainbow Skewers with Cloud Dip
If you’re serving these to smaller kids, you may want to arrange the fruits in a rainbow shape on a plate instead of using skewers with sharp points. You can even add fluffy “clouds” to the ends of each rainbow!
Serves: 12Prep: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup marshmallow fluff
- 3 tablespoons lemon curd
- Yellow food coloring, if desired
- 12 each (10-inch) bamboo skewers
- 12 each large red grapes
- 12 each (1-inch) pieces mango
- 24 each blueberries
- 3 each kiwi, peeled and cut into quarters
- 12 each (1-inch) pieces pineapple
- 12 each (1-inch) pieces cantaloupe
- 12 each strawberries, stems removed
- Kids: In a bowl mix together cream cheese, fluff and lemon curd. Add yellow food coloring if desired for a more golden color.
- Kids: For each skewer, add 1 grape, 1 piece mango, 2 blueberries, 1 piece kiwi, 1 piece pineapple, 1 piece cantaloupe and 1 strawberry; adjust position so each piece of fruit touches and the tip of the skewer is covered by the strawberry. Serve with fruit dip.
- Kids: Refrigerate leftovers.
- Tip: To cut down on prep time, look for pre-cut pineapple and melon in the produce department. Experiment with different fruit combinations like oranges instead of cantaloupe, or honeydew instead of kiwi.