Reese's Peanut Butter Caramel Corn
Irresistible peanut buttery goodness is in every bite of this party-perfect popcorn.
Serves: 16Prep: 15 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup Kroger® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Reese’s Pieces Candy
- 1 cup Reese's Minis Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped
- 1 cup dry roasted salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Coat a large roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray. Add popcorn and set aside.
- In a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, add butter, brown sugar and corn syrup. Cook, stirring occasionally until mixture comes to a full boil. Continue cooking 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add baking soda and vanilla (mixture will foam). Stir in peanut butter until fully incorporated.
- Pour caramel mixture over popcorn, stirring to coat.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Transfer to a counter lined with wax or parchment paper to cool.
- Toss cooled caramel corn with candies and peanuts.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.